2017년 6월 18일 일요일

Image not visible


Why not see the button?
picture size 512х512


--
Try adding it on Screen.Initialize ?

Difficult to know without seeing blocks and how the app loads....

-- 
Make a smaller image between 32-64 px for that area


-- 
I made picture 50px.
but to no avail.
may have another solution?

-- 
try this one
-- 
Thank you, Boban Stojmenovic.

but it didn't help (((


-- 
* Tim Carter


-- 
Do you see this only on your phone, or also in the emulator? If you see it in both, then you may be tripping on a bug that we have fixed for the release coming later tonight. Try exporting your AIA and importing it to the server at http://rc.appinventor.mit.edu and use the associated companion app (see Help > Companion Information to get the download URL).

-- 
This also happens on my phone Samsung S3 in both companion and apk, works perfectly on RC server....

-- 
Oddly, i also had problems earlier today viewing images (button images worked but arrangement and screen images didn't) in my Genymotion emulator for HTC One phone. Switched to Nexus 7 emulator and it worked

-- 
*Еvan Patton





-- 
not visible on a smartphone

-- 
strange for me it worked, did you install the associated companion app

-- 
Yes, of course
visible on an Emulator (associated companion app)



-- 
can someone help to fix


-- 
Works in my Genymotion emulator using a Nexus 7 (Ai2 Companion), and also on my smartphone (HTC One) using AI2 Companion.

One thing I noticed, Clock2 is set to always fire on start of app, this is related to BtnMove?

--
opposite impact for me, companion crashed on two of my four phones

this is a killing image for phones/tablets with higher device density than 1, I suggest you read how images works in App Inventor.


-- 
@Tim Carter
when my app start clock2 is false.

when I use the emulator image visible.
when I use the .apk file on my smartphone pictures are not visible.

@Boban Strojmenovic
Pictures reduced to 100 pixels
but the problem persists on a smartphone or a tablet (not the emulator or AI2 Companion)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기