2017년 6월 23일 금요일

search results for ai starter not working


I have made a project at school but am trying to take screenshots of the emulator to put on Microsoft Word. On the ai starter, it says: 'the system cannot ...
My terminal is open and I have started the Ai Starter, when I try to connect the application it tells me that I need to start Ai Starter first. ... If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone +1 573-265-2300 and delete this message and its attachments, if any.
I have try to use web viewer to show static map, also try activity starter which I don 't want since it open in New page. I want dynamic map (I will try fusion ... (A reminder to all forum users ... please do not send personal emails, let us keep the discussion within the forum. Thank you everyone.) What you ...
Thank you - The MIT AI Support Team ... Are you Working Under Windows or a Mac or other? Windows version: window 7 starter Mac OS version: Other (eg, GNU/Linux): What Internet ... (Please note: Currently IE is not supported.)
AI Starter should install here. and you should see all those files in the folder. ... That is not working? On some Windows computers, the required file fail ...
(Ai starter shows. 127.0.0.1 - - [date] GET /reset/ HTTP/1.1" 200 40. The network path was not found. 127.0.0.1 - - [date] GET /emulatorreset/ HTTP/1.1" ...
Either by not recognizing AIStarter is running, or AI starter will act like its pinging the emulator, but no emulator windows exists. I have also noticed when I run theAI Starter it says its working with 5554, but the emulator window indicates 5556. I had wonder if this meant it was finding other emulated ...
the response you got to http://127.0.0.1:8004/ping/ shows that AI Starter is running. and the output is normal. This does not seem to ... Error 404: Not Found. Sorry, the requested ... Andrew's been out of the country on assignment, so I wanted to check if you were able to get your emulator working. Yes???
I checked the emulator on a couple of our computers and right now it appears to be working. I am not seeing the ... After installing the AI Starter as administrator I signed on as a student and could not launch AI Starter. I searched and ...
My ai starter is running, however nomatter times I reset the connection of the emulator and try to run my app, it comes up with an error message. It states that I do not have the starter running in the background, but I do. I have tried ...
Start AI Starter. - Connect to the emulator. - Wait for it to open the companion app. Expected outcome: The current screen in the project should be loaded with any details ... The name of the current screen is not labelled at the top.
Im thinking of linking it to employee numbers and then a password, would that be possible in AI? i see there's a password text box but im really not sure of ... so i defo will be working that way and linking the image rather than placing.s
The AI Starter is running and tested OK. But the emulator will not connect.just displays "starting Android Emulator". Got it working fine in XP.
northpole.com < not this>. then starting the ... If you know the latitude and a longitude of a location, you can show a map using an activity starter with these properties to show a map of the area: ... < actually I would prefer the AI@ app put the remembered GPS location in the email, or as an attachment>>.
If true, the emulator software is working properly and the difficulty is probably a coding issue in his/her Project. If the small project does not emulate there are many possibilities why the emulator is not rendering: 1) Companion is out ...
I put those values in the app and it seems it is working know for me. Thank you for your input. I still will be very interested in knowing why it does not work for you. Please let med ... Look at the Properties on the right side of your browser for the Activity Starter. ... Check the original My Car for AI Classic.
You can see the black AI starter panel, but the emulator does not come up? or something else. We have noticed that some ... There are LOTS of schoolsworking well with AI2 and we would like your to work too. Regards,. Steve.
You "have downloaded and installed the AI Starter, and when we run it we are getting an error message;" You should not have to run adb separately, ... https:// groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/school$20network a link to others working with school networks and how they solved ...
We have it working via the wireless BUT the laptops are school sets so I can't be guaranteed that we'll be able to use them consistently. I'd like to be able ... We have the tablets in developer mode and we installed the only driver that I could find online (1.1.16) but ai starter still doesn't recognize the tablet.
5/19/16 by amee lombardi - 2 posts by 2 authors 27 views
Other students start working but then when they try and run the emulator again are getting errors like "Launch the ai starter on your programme on your ... This is really frustrating and not giving a good impression of the software.
That also uses an activity starter but the user could make their library in AI blocks and not have to learn Java. Passing lists and non-text ... current limitations… Here is an actual working example (decimal to binary {or hex} converter):.
the screen." Interesting, as doing this makes the attempt to connect via USB take longer to load but still, end result, says ai Starter is not enabled again. -Re- installed the ... I don't even know if its possible to build yet, but I have concepts as to how i can get aspects working. I need the proposal for this ...
ps. is the android sdk required to use the ai starter. As i now also cant use the emulator (it was working before). chnage i made since then are I uninstalled the older java versions and reinstalled both 32 and 64bit versions of java.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기