2017년 8월 11일 금요일

I have a problem with AI2 BluetoothLE !!!


I am making a APP to control the leds. I finished the programing on the Arduino ,and the APP is connected the Arduino, but the APP can't view the characteristics of the service.
How can the APP read the characteristics ?? 



--
Are you sure your Characteristic UUID is correct? If you want to confirm this, use the following: "call BluetoothLE1.GetCharacteristicsForService" method using your service UUID as the input parameter.

-- 
I sure my UUID is correct.Because I can write Characteristic.And I don't find "call BluetoothLE1.GetCharacteristicsForService"method in AI2.
I use the extonsion is downloaded on the MIT website.

-- 
Looks like you could be using an old version of the BLE extension. 

I am not sure why it is so difficult to find a link to the correct version of the extension, as I too had problems. 

All it takes is a clear simple html link to be placed in a prominent position, with some h1 or h2 headers saying "New BLE extension", on the webpage, such as this one: 



Instead, I had to open up this pdf tutorial to find the link and download the correct extension (see bottom of page one).


Note, for full reference of new ble methods / block functions refer to the above link.

-- 
If you look in the FAQ (FAQ for Bluetooth/BLE and micro:bit) under the Bluetooth headings, you will find updated pointers.
We were promised that the right iOT versions will be more visible soon. (Try find the micro:bit extension for example ;-)
Keep your fingers crossed.

-- 
@Ghica / @Abraham Maybe as a suggestion, you should put the date of when new BLE extension was released. This will act as a trigger for people who assume they have the correct version.

E.g. 

Bluetooth/BLE

-- 
There was already a date, but maybe it was as hidden as the pointers to the extensions.
I tried to improve on it.

-- 
Lebin Liang wrote to me privately:
Hi..Do you have some suggestions??
Please, I told you already twice: do not write to me privately!

No I do not have any suggestion. Install the new extension, look into the documentation and go from there.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기