2017년 8월 11일 금요일

Removing parenthesis in a list


I need to create a list without those brackets that appears after using "list from csv table". I know I can use loops to create a new list without the brackets 
but I would like to do it other way because my Initialize blocks are huge in the menu screen.
Reading this: how to remove parentheses when displaying lists? there's someone called Hossein that talked about
an alternative way to do it but I didnt undestand his answer, can someone explain me what it is?

--
⦁ Displaying a List

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
I have a .txt file like this using Notepad:

a1
a2
a3
.
.
.
an

When I use the block "when file1.GotText" with "set listpicker elements to" "list from csv table text" "get text" I get this:

(a1)
(a2)
(a3)
.
.
.
(an)

I just dont want those parenthesis, because this is a list that has to be deploy in the menu, for information about the own app. My translation has 2 parts: something to put in a list and text for labels, etc.
I know how to eliminate the parenthesis only I select 1 of those items, but in this case I need the list like this:

a1
a2
a3
.
.
.
an

in a list.

-- 
I have a .txt file like this using Notepad:
a1
a2
a3
➠ to convert a 1 column csv table into a list, instead of the list from csv table block use the split block instead, just split at \n (new line) to get a list

-- 
Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기