2014년 12월 22일 월요일

Fusion Table doesn't always work

Help! My fusion table isn't always recording which image is visible.  (it''s supposed to record this.  I call this "stim").  It does it MOST of the time, not all the time. How can I fix this?

Discrimination B Training - Google Fusion Tabke



use Do it to debug your blocks, especially take a look at your global variable StimName
see also Tip 4 here 

Top 5 Tips: How to learn  App Inventor



It's not the username that's concerning me. It's the "stim" (image name) which isn't always coming up... I'll try DoIt again but last time it looked normal. That's prob why it's working most of the time.  But I'll try it again.



Here's the part of the blocks that names the images for the fusion table. 




And here's the "DoIt" response for my fusion table block.  I don't know why it says "stim35".  It shouldn't say that!
you will have to further debug your blocks
the screenshots you provided do not help us to be able to help you more


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기