2014년 12월 22일 월요일

Unable to correctly open a project in AI2

I'm maybe not in the right forum. If this is the case forgive me.
I am trying to develop a multi-screen project.
Until yesterday afternoon, no problems: the first 8 screens worked perfectly.
Since last night, after integration of a ninth screen, impossible to openthe project without getting the error message "An internal error has occured."
If I "force" the opening, the project appears. But only the first 2 screenswork.
If I try to open another screen I get back the error message "Internalerror".
It is likely that the error comes from the screen 9 itself.
The project is saved in the cloud of MIT but I do not have a copy of the file .aia
Is it possible to recover at least the first 8 screens?
If so, where or who to ask?




I'll pass this to the person that does it.  But first I have to know at whattime was the project OK (don't guess at this... be sure...), and what's the name of the project as it appears in your My Projects screen?



the project has worked well up to about 18 hours (French time)yesterday.
I have a working version of APK installed on my smartphone (samsung galaxy s4 mini).
Project Name: aide_photo
Component of the 9th screen:
Design: some labels, 8 buttons, 2 checkbox(can be the source of the error)
Blocks: some math formulas (tested with Exel) triggered "onclick"

But ..... right now, the project seems to have disappeared from the list :( :(

To be quite frank, there were two projects in the list respectively named:
aide_photo
and
Aide_photo.

I deleted (this morning) Aide_photo (which was just a test).
I do not know if the projects titles are interpreted as "case sensitive". If so, maybe the system has deleted the two simultaneously.
In which case I suppose I just have to cry .... and redo the project :) :)




I was unable to recover the project.



AS you can see by the message above, Jeff was unable to get your project back.  Projects are case sensitive... that's why you can have two on the project list with the same name, but different capitalization.  

However, if more than one project is selected in the My Projects list, they all get deleted.  Also, once a project is deleted, it's apparently deleted completely.

Do you have ANY AIA files you can go back upon?  If not, PLEASE read my tips below... you always want to have several AIA backup files...




I have already rebuilt the first eight screens of the project.
it works well (project name: PhotoTips)
For the 9th screen and the next, I'll do it prudently
I understand the need to back up .aia files on my computer.
From now it will be done regularly.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기