2014년 12월 5일 금요일

get other from list

Hi there, Is there a way to have 'get other' = 'any of the items in a list'?

I have a 'when collided.with' block that has many 'if then' blocks. Each 'if' contains a different 'get other' item but all of the 'then' actions are the same. So I'm wondering if I can put all of the items into a list so I would only need one 'if then' block to act on 'any of the items in the list'.



Have you tried using pick a random item list   block?



So I'm wondering if I can put all of the items into a list so I would only need one 'if then' block to act on 'any of the items in the list'.
yes you can
what kind of items do you have? image sprites? if yes, just create a list and put the image sprite components inside, then use the pick a random item as SteveJG said


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기