2014년 12월 5일 금요일

New to Google play

I have few question i hope you guys can answer all of them.
I have just created an app using app inventor and i have the .apk file and successfully installed on to my samsung s4.
Now i want to take a step further to upload to google play.

1. I did some research and i realize that when installing app inventor .apk file i have to check allow other apps to install other than google play. Can i use the app inventor .apk file to send to google play?

2. There is a signature when you use eclipse program but app inventor does not have how do i obtain the signature?

3. After paying the US25 and my app is been selling on the google play how many % will i get and how does google pay me for my earning?

4. I set my app inventor to the lowest version is it ok? which means most of the phone can run my application? What are the difference between high versions and low version.

4. Last question is there anything that i left out before paying and start uploading.




Let's start off by saying that App Inventor is in no way connected to Google Play, other than it creates apps you can distribute there.

1.  Yes
2.  Part of the development environment.  You don't need to do anything.
3.  That's all up to Google... They take a percentage and it's between you and Google.
4.  2.3 is the lowest version, but that will probably go up soon to 3.
5.  Go for it... Just make sure your app works, and isn't malicious.




let me correct answer 4: currently it's Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and after the tablet version release it will be Android 1.6 (Donut)

it seems to be, the version you are talking about is the version of your app, which should start with Version 1, see screenshot
you do not have to worry about the Android versions



I have tried published my app call 'Back To The Basics'. the version is  1. And now is already pass one day it still not in google play.
what can i do now. Is there anything i missing out?



just check again, this can take a few hours...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기