2014년 12월 29일 월요일

Incorrect behavior of TextAlignment property in Canvas component

Hi.
    Just now, I wanted to create my own working button in canvas component. It's hard to center text in shape in case, when a start of text area isn't centered, so i found property of canvas component -TextAlignment (only in designer).
    Problem comes when I choose option Center. It has same behavior like option Left. I tried all options (Left, Center, Right) through emulator and on my phone by usb also. It seems, only option Center is wrong.
    Is it a bug? Does anyone have same problem? or problem is on my side only?
    I attach screenshots from phone capturing every textalignment option.
Тhanks for any help.






Thanks for reporting this.   I've fixed this, and also created blocks for Canvas.TextAlignment.   You should see these in a system update not too long from now.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기