2014년 12월 29일 월요일

title bar removal

Hi, I've noticed that the title bar in a finished app is rather unsightly and unnecessary, I read on the forums that it can be removed with apptomarket, I used the software and removed the title bar which was fantastic. Now I have an issue. I tried to upload the .apk to Google play but get the message that the keystore is different to the previous keystore used to upload app. I realize that I can export the keystore for app inventor but I have no idea how to use it with apptomarket. Any help would be great. Also it would be great if there was an option within app inventor to remove the title bar as it does make apps look very old.



please ask in the AppToMarket forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apptomarket
and if you do a search for keystore there, you also might find an answer...

btw. I think, to remove the title bar in MIT App Inventor directly will be available in soon...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기