2014년 12월 29일 월요일

Robot control

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction.I'm building an app for a robot control similar to this one off of the market place. I'm wondering which block to use creating an app that would connect by port and ip and be able to transmit data. I'm using an xbee WiFi module so the phone will connect same network as the robot control board(Parallax/spin)



App Inventor apps can only communicate with a robot using Bluetooth protocols.   There is no capability to use IP.

You may find this MIT Interfacing App Inventor projects to external sensors  article useful https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HuWW8C3Ghz-pO-tWRpod2znM5wD7RfK10b2J37ftf2E/pub


You could  also search in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page with terms like:

Bluetooth
Arduino
NXT Lego

and see what other developers are doing with AI2 and establish whether it can do what you want to do with your robot control board.    If the board can not be controlled with Bluetooth, I expect you are out of luck.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기