2015년 1월 4일 일요일

App Loading a Black Screen

I have completed an app using AI2 and have it available on Google Play Store. It works perfectly fine on my Xperia Z2 and other devices, but when I tried to open it on a Galaxy Trend all I received was a black screen.
I know I have had issues in the past with tablets, but this is far from. 
Is this a fault of my own and how could it be fixed?



We do not know what the issue might be.  When did you create the apk that you are trying to use on the Galaxy Trend?  If you made this apk between Dec 11 and now, the issue could be an issue related to the server problem mentioned on the AI2 slash screen (see the red box and the message).

Is this problem manifesting using an installed apk or are you having issues loading the Galaxy Trend in 'Live development mode" using WIFI or USB connections?

If we have the right phone in mind, this uses Android 4.2.2 ?   Can you confirm that?

At the moment, the app should run fine, provided you did not make the install apk withing the past five or six days .. which MIGHT be the issue.



Thank you very much for the feedback. The APK seems to have only effected the one device, but I have made the APK post 11th of December so I will have a read of the red box.



And yes it was running 4.2.2 .


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기