2015년 1월 4일 일요일

Code missing

Hi, I have been working on my controlled assessment for my GCSE for a few months now, and when I logged in today, all of my blocks were missing.

This is a big disaster as it is due in very soon.

Could anyone please help me?



as you know I am also in your class so this is to add for more help.

I have received the same issue, all of my blocks have been deleted but everything in the designer area remains.

If anyone could help us, we would be most grateful. Thanks.

Side note - On another project I did a while ago, everything was randomly deleted. Blocks and design. Just thought I'd mention. 



I assume you have been making regular checkpoints and that you exported .aia files frequently? Then you should be able to recover using those.
If not? Welcome to IT!
Anyway, usually blocks are not really gone, refresh the screen may help, or sorting and arranging them may make then reappear.
If this all fails, you could post your google userid and the name of your project. Sometimes a friendly person is able to retrieve something from a backup server. 



The first thing you should do is "arrange blocks horizontally" or "arrange blocks vertically" to make sure that you simply aren't looking at portion of the screen that contains no blocks.
The second thing you should do is to refresh the browser window.  This should reload the project from storage -- and remember that AI2 will not write a blank screen to storage unless the users says to so do explicitly.



Guys, please post a message with the name of your Project, also tell us whether you were able to recover with an aia file or using Align Blocks Horizontally etc.

If the blocks are really gone, someone will try to revcover them , however that person is also trying to fix the huge issue that many users are experiencing with lost images (0 byte file sizes) which probably is not your issue.  Anyway, be patient, if Jeff can find the time, he MIGHT be able to help.  Be aware, sometimes it is impossible to recover.

So, please indicate your project names in this post; then monitor the post because Jeff will probably ask you questions if he can find the time and will let you know the status of the possible recovery here.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기