2015년 1월 4일 일요일

NOT CHARGE CORRECTLY THE APP

I happen to open an app and do not load properly the images in the screen so when I create the apk file and install it on the smartphoneapp is incomplete and appears damaged, use firefox, as you know whatthis error may depend app inventor?



Please read the information linked from the big RED box on the App Inventor splash screen.

Refresh your AI2 browser window (reload the tab), and click on the link in there, which will explain everything.



thanks!



I hope to resolve this issue with loading the media because I'm carrying out an app and I did as it is written, I reloaded all the photos that do not load correctly but then closing and reopening the browser the problem persists with other images at random, are in chaos, I hope will be resolved soon.



MIT App Inventor still has issues with the Google Cloud Storage, as mentioned in the red splash screen which results in missing assets, see also here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wQy_1uCsZDAXY51wElbMyfy8AJid_EOqklIX_ggzBJY/pub

What you can do meanwhile is 
1. wait until these issues are fixed, or
2. install a personal server and work completely offline. 

Krupong just updated AI2U, version 2.3 is now identical to the MIT App Inventor version nb139c as of Dec 13. Just download the 32 or 64 bit version here http://sourceforge.net/projects/ai2u/files/ai2u%202.3/, install it, start AI2U and your own personal server is up and running! Then just open your browser using the address http://localhost:8888 . That's all.
And btw. with your own personal server you also will be able to build projects larger than 5 MB. So what are you waiting for?



you can install app inventor 2 locally on your computer to avoid these problems temporary file upload images sounds etc ???



I had not read the previous message, thanks for the information.



the problem also locally, I installed the file AI2 Ultimate, version 2.3 on the local PC I imported my project .aia taken from the site online app inventor, and had problems with the images, so I recharged with all upload and overwrite when was required, everything seemed ok, I saved before closing, but then I closed the browser and reopened at
http: // localhost: 8888 / # mynumberproject and the project presents new images do not load properly even if I'm working offline?

any idea? maybe I have to delete the browser cache?



you have to upload a clean project, before uploading first check, for assets of length=0, you can use 7zip for that, just go to the assets folder of the aia file and order by size, see also screenshot, then replace that assets



the offline server will not be able to repair assets with size = 0


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기