2015년 1월 6일 화요일

Data gets updatet wrong from the TinyDB

I'm programming an app in which you mine some coal, sell it in a shop and buy stuff with the new money (At the moment only a worker). I wanted to tel the app that it should update the text telling you how much money and coal you have every second to a value in TinyDB. Sadly, if you sell some coals you get the money, and lose some coals though after the clock ticks it's reset to the amount aou had before. I've tried to set the timer updating to 5 seconds but the same happens every 5 seconds after that. I've looked through the code but can't see why this would happen.

I appreciate that you've read to this point,

PS: I've added the .apk of my app as attachment.




Please post your screenshots directly here on the forum.  Most of us don't want to go to some unknown link...



Open for every action a new TinyDB 
TinyDB1 for Coal
TinyDB2 for Money
TinyDB for Work Amount



@kristijan: there is only one TinyDB in your app
@Vladis: It would really help if you provided a screenshot of yourrelevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기