2015년 1월 6일 화요일

Store data in other screen

I'm doing a botanical App has stored a number of plants where each one has different fields such as weight, height, temperature and relative humidity.

For example ListPicker I select a plant of interest:

Plant: Sunflower
This is me visualize the specific fields of this plant:
Weight: 110 g
Height: 75 Cm
Temperature: 25 ° C
Humidity: 90%

As I need to make new measurements then the previous values will be overwritten by new readings. But how do I use a button that says "new reading" then I open another screen so you do not have to reselect the plant of interest but when the screen is opened recover from automatic way the plant previously selected and there already you can record the new readings for later storage.

Any suggestions as might happen?



first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기