2015년 1월 6일 화요일

displaying live camera feed


Can someone help me in displaying live camera feed inside a box in the app please.

--
How to stream a video using the videoplayer component by Hal


--

Thanks but it didn't answer my question, because I want to show the real time feed from my own camera on my phone.
Is it possible?

--

Yes it possible!
It depend what media you OWN camera send out. That mean how it configuration is made.
You can conf. it differently, it depend what camera you have.
If only  .jpg pictures: Sample: http://www.veebikaamera.ee/fl/live/teletorn_1_levira.jpg it easy.
or rtsp stream:
or .m3u8 stream:
Some streams are playable through AI2 Video Player but some you need to play with Activity Starter.

--
Thanks,
I mean the camera of my phone.
I want to make an app for my galaxy s5 that shows what the camera sees.
Is that possible?

--
in this case the answer is: unfortunately not possible, you can't access the camera to take a picture or show what the camera sees programmatically

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기