2015년 1월 6일 화요일

ip camera app


I want to build a ip camera viewer, only for use not for sell..and without commercials.
what I want is I have some ip camera's and one ip doorphone (m different brand.) but I want to use 1 app.
the most important is the ip doorphone..
it have 2 ip address both I can do the same with.
it give a image and the door button is a I/0 from the camera and the door open button is also a I/o from the camera.
the original software is very un stabile becours I have to connect to a server and lose many time connection..
so thast wy I want to build a simple app
to view that cam... and use the both I/o
can some one help me.. ore do some one have a template ore tutorial how to start..
I tried different thinks.. video stream but get I/o error , web viewer...but I get stucked..
so I hope some one can help me..

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기