2016년 12월 9일 금요일

Adding components through blocks


Adding components through blocks:
Ex: pressing an add button to add a new component such as adding a class to a list. 
Can someone please help me with this?

--
you can't add components dynamically in App Inventor
you have to define the components in the designer, hide them and as soon as you need them, set them in the blocks editor to visible = true

--
okay thanks!
guess I'm back to copying and pasting stuff

-- 
You may also want to revisit your design and see if you can reuse same component, but change some properties on it.
If you explain your requirements OR post screenshot of your blocks, we may be able to help you.

-- 
My question is similar. I'd like my users to upload images and associated text to a drive/fusiontable, then be able to get a user's uploaded data and display it in a list-like display (image and text). This means that the amount of image and label components for each user will vary. Does anyone know a way to call components (i.e. more image components) with blocks? Any pointers would be much appreciated!

-- 
I See...
I'm trying to make a grade app where there is a list of assignments, then I press add assignment and it adds an component but I'm not so sure how to change the content of one component. Either way, I want a list not one single assignment

-- 
How should the assignments be organized? By student? By date?
What needs to be stored for each assignment? Description, student id, etc.
You may need to just use lists and TinyDB, no components.

-- 
@Don1: you might want to start a new thread instead of hijacking another thread...
see also the thumbnail listview here https://puravidaapps.com/listview.php

-- 
My apologies everyone for interrupting the thread.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기