2016년 12월 9일 금요일

TinyDB


I am so sorry for adding another thread but my other ones are marked as completed already. To be honest, why is TinyDB always hard?

I am now having another issue with TinyDB but this time with the check-box. I have attempted to do the blocks for the check-box but for some reason, as soon as you exit the app when it is ticked or un-ticked, it automatically sets it to ticked. I have looked at all the tutorials on check-boxes but they are all tutorials just based on the original App Inventor or either use more than one check-box. I am ONLY using one check-box; I have attached the check-box and my blocks for it, maybe there is something incorrect i'm doing or maybe it is completely wrong, please inform me!

-- 
The problem is not TinyDB. The problem is that you do not know how to use checkboxes.
 Capture.jpg
-- 
Thank you.


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기