2016년 12월 9일 금요일

Help with Bluetooth Pong


Hey guys! So I am building a Pong game that can connect to another phone with Bluetooth. My menu and all other functions are working, but when I open my Bluetooth screen it always pops up with the error message I programmed in (the Error--Disconnecting text). Is there any errors you guys can see/ ways to improve my code? Thanks!











-- 
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...
which means in your case post a screenshot of only your relevant blocks...

-- 
The error is arising when you initialise, from what i can see from your first two screenshots is that you are trying to start the game before you have setup player 2 (I presume the remote player?)

Suggest test out the bluetooth connecting and player assignment code on its own to debug the problem

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기