2016년 12월 22일 목요일

bug about sound player extention


I found out a bug about it.
After playing a sound,  the current position was returned to the start (zero position).
So, the sound was played again from the start during 1~2 seconds.
When I tried to play the sound with the normal player as block, it did not happen.
block.jpg 표시 중
see the notes in the description of the Pause block here puravidaapps.com/player.php

Note: I received the following feedback from Hussein: I found when Play then pause then play, I cannot pause again. It will be stuck on play unless I stop the playing. The workaround is when clicking pause the program should read the current playing position before pausing, then stop instead of pause, and when want to play, use the play at that position. Thank you Hussein!

-- 
Unfortunately, I could not made you know well  what I want to say.
Play a music (not sound like your file,aia) with app and PC, then you will also find out the bug.
Play block of extention always automatically restart during 1.5 seconds  at the end.
It is not a noise.
-- 
Please prepare an example as small as possible, which demonstrates this issue and add the project (aia file) into this thread together with exact instructions for how to elicit the error, so I can take a look

-- 
I prepared the file.
Please check it.
sound_play.aia

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기