2016년 12월 22일 목요일

search results for multi touch


You could add a slider at each player's end to control his paddle location. ABG.

How to get multitouch working for seperate components in an App Inventor project by Gareth. Taifun. Trying to push the limits of App ...

for questions about AppToMarket, please ask in the AppToMarket forum. https:// groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apptomarket. Taifun.

I don't think AI2 supports multi-touch yet, so you might need to work around this. What if you set Long Click events to switch the background ...

Issue: May any one else know that does App Inventor support multi-touch function or photo sphere function? Thank you for your attention. Comments:

I believe multitouch is available if you use the WebViewer,. Multi Touch Demo with the App Inventor Webviewer. Taifun.

Thanks. Joystick_copy is the original one. Joystick_copy_new is the modified with AppToMarket setting 5 and 11 for multi touch.

A monitor in the middle displays an image and the person has to touch the correct "button" (tablet) not the other one. Example: When the picture ...

I need to control the direction and the acelerator of the car at the same time, so i need to touch the screem in two diferents place at the same ...

I have done some researching and it seems AI does not support multi touch, but if you edit the "manifest" and add a line, then it will work.

btw, the webviewer can do it. Multi Touch Demo with the App Inventor Webviewer. Taifun.

Do you have any project or app that has successfully implemented multi touch according to Gareth or Alexandru guidelines.I have tried to implement ...

Hi Taifun,. So i have implemented the suggested info by Alexandru but still no multi touch.Do you have any app where someone has successfully ...

I am building a program using the AI2 multi screen template. When I try to work on Screen1, the computer screen and the screen on my phone keep ...

If " limitations of App Inventor, like, unscrollable screen, no multitouch etc bothers me" , then you need a more advanced compiler .. more ...

On a touch screen device, however, it's quite natural to lift your finger when the slide jumps left or right and 'regrab' it.

The TextBox with Multi-Line option gives me the scrolling but the keyboard pops up if I touch inside the text. If I set TextBox.enabled to False, ...

App Inventor doesn't do multi-touch. thanks for the reminder that we need to file this as an issues. I'll file it, but no promises as to when ...

The user will have to know that a kaipuke means boat or ship and to touch the boat rather than one of the other random pictures. Just a thought.

I wanted to develop a drumming app and a jump and run game, but both need multiple touches at once to work. How can i enable multi touch in ...

I have seen that there are a lot of questions on how to be able to multi touch in App Inventor 2. As you may know already, App Inventor 2 does not ...

How are you implementing two player? App Inventor doesn't support multi-touch. How are you moving the second goalie? Show us your blocks.

zoom - by multi-touch or by using the + on the display. This is in button 3 - http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/sat_None_anim.gif.

I built the attached sample before I remembered about the multi touch limitation . There are parts you can still use .

Добавьте пожалуйста Multi touch. И возможность писать на C# минуя блоки. То есть у пользователя есть выбор либо ему составлять блоки, ...

Are you in a multi-lingual environment? Also Google Translate will translate most instructions from English to Spanish on the pages that describe ...

Two of the links here might help you https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/ mitappinventortest/multi$20touch ... they talk about ways of ...

Developing everything I touch! (I'm still learning... don't judge!) And... having a blast!....Just me & my computer in our special happy place :).

Offline unendorsed versions of AI2Multi-touch in AI2UTF-8 Encoding Generate your own BOMVideos Large videosHow to play videos Waiting and Timing ...



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기