2016년 12월 22일 목요일

multiplayer game


Re: Multiplayer game.

We didn't build anything into App Inventor that makes it easy to do multiplayer games. There was a student a couple of years ago who did a thesis ...
14. 5. 11. 작성자: Hal Abelson - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 88회 조회

Re: Seeking Advice for Multiplayer.

I am starting to build a multiplayer game platform tonight and my plan is to use tinywebDB. If anyone has any suggestions or knowledge of this ...
14. 2. 17. 작성자: Hal Abelson - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 43회 조회

Re: [mitappinv] Huge project, can't download .apk, tried everything. Help!

I've been trying to create a simple multiplayer game using Bluetooth. In the connect screen, players can choose between being a client or a server ...
13. 12. 15. 작성자: fturbak - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 49회 조회

Online multiplayer.

My school want me to do some project.I choose this app inventor 2 because I want to make a game,multiplayer game connect with bluetooth.
14. 5. 19. 작성자: s560...@gmail.com - 작성자 5명의 게시물 6개 152회 조회

I need help for a game which im creating for my portfolio.

I want to make a chesslike,2d, turnbased, multiplayer game for 2players. I choose to use app inventor for android. The problem is i dont have any ...
14. 4. 23. 작성자: ylk...@gmail.com - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 92회 조회

Creating a multiplayer game in MIT App inventor.

I just want to ask if it is possible to build a multiplayer game in App Inventor ? I have found very few resources online involving this, ...
9월 30일 작성자: Mike Webb - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 28회 조회

Multiplayer game stack pthread error and overall bugginess.

The attached picture is the relevant code for web interactions for my game. This is the third iteration for the build, ergo the more modular style ...
14. 10. 9. 작성자: Tristan Duyvejonck - 작성자 2명의 게시물 5개 68회 조회

Multiplayer game using bluetooth only working on specific phones.

I have built a game which has two options, either to choose single player mode or multiplayer mode. The single player mode works fine with all the ...
15. 7. 30. 작성자: Surya Rahul - 작성자 1명의 게시물 1개 13회 조회

Re: Multi player game question.

I also dug up a previous post I made regarding this and Taifun directed me to the AI Gallery where there is a 4 player pong multiplayer demo.
14. 2. 7. 작성자: appguytry2 - 작성자 4명의 게시물 6개 81회 조회

Google Play Multiplayer Codes.

Now, I am using this game to try how to do a multiplayer game. I put 5 achievements and google play gave me the codes (see pictures).
14. 11. 18. 작성자: M.Onur Sagaltici - 작성자 1명의 게시물 1개 15회 조회

Re: Multi-Player Game.

However, there may be some creative ideas in the threads here : https://groups. google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/multiplayer$20game.
15. 12. 5. 작성자: SteveJG - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 31회 조회

Detecting Network Connection.

Hi all,. I am making an online multiplayer game. I need to know how to detect a lack of internet connection. Does anyone have a way to do so?
15. 7. 21. 작성자: Kevin Meng - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 13회 조회

Can I use Wifi-direct(Wifi P2P) in AI2?

This is useful for applications that share data among users, such as a multiplayer game or a photo sharing application.
14. 8. 21. 작성자: BK Park - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 342회 조회

Dragging Help.

I am making a glow hockey kind of game and I want multiplayer on it but I can't drag two objects at the same time. Any Help.
14. 2. 24. 작성자: Parth Patel - 작성자 5명의 게시물 5개 73회 조회

Multiplayer.

Hi, i'm creating a multiplayer maths game where 2 people are competing to reach a certain score. Would it be best to try and do this with the ...
14. 7. 15. 작성자: lego....@gmail.com - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 47회 조회

Re: Hot to generate a street/road ...

I immediately thought to make a multiplayer game over bluetooth were 2 or more people compete against each other.
14. 8. 9. 작성자: Shuan Wallashi - 작성자 3명의 게시물 22개 220회 조회

Multiplayer Games -- One Canvas.

Hello. This is posted from my student: Is it possible to have a local multiplayer pong game? If so how? I have one canvas and two dragged event ...
12월 22일 작성자: kristin violette - 작성자 4명의 게시물 5개 13회 조회

Re: how to create a multilayer game on app inventor?

Try searching the forum posts. Someone may have some tips: https://groups.google .com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/multiplayer.
15. 10. 15. 작성자: Scott Ferguson - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 20회 조회

The operation select list item cannot accept the arguments: [There] [1]

I'm attempting to build a proof of concept for a multiplayer game based on API calls to a HTML database. the base concept is that each time you ...
10월 19일 작성자: Boe6Eod7Nty - 작성자 4명의 게시물 16개 28회 조회

Re: Best way to get content from an SQL database.

Hi dear Hussein, I have apps that use Google Fusion, but I'm working on a more robust multiplayer game and I need a strong server.
15. 12. 24. 작성자: Gil A - 작성자 3명의 게시물 5개 58회 조회

games based on maps.

i want to create a multiplayer fishing where people control boats between a shoreline and a fishery somewhere of the coast nearby (3 - 100km)
14. 11. 29. 작성자: Howard Noble - 작성자 2명의 게시물 3개 30회 조회

Honours Project.

We have been tasked to build a Multiplayer Top Trumps Game using app inventor and Firebase. Does anyone know if this would be posssible with these ...
10월 3일 작성자: James_Smith415 - 작성자 2명의 게시물 2개 25회 조회

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기