2016년 12월 26일 월요일

Buttons seem to formatting themselves and deleting text when moving buttons


Moving buttons and naming them on the screen inside a table arrangement causes the buttons to resize themselves and remove all text within them.

I set all button to 50/50 pixels and named them.

I have 10/10 rows/columns on my table arrangement. i tried 5/5 but that made the buttons disappear after i finished with them. I think this might be a bug hence why I am reporting this, 
thank you.

--
I don't recommend using the TableArrangement.
Instead, start with one VerticalArrangment.
Inside it place ten HorizontalArrangment instances.
Each of these will contain ten buttons which you can size to FillParent.

-- 
Thank you for getting back to me. I used the table arrangement because it was easier for me to understand. I'll give your method a go and play about with my designs. Thank you again for being very clear and replying quickly, that means a lot :)

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기