2016년 12월 26일 월요일

How to create a list to show up on screen


I have a list that the user can add to.  When a button is selected I would like all of the items in the list to show on the screen.  I get this to work only if I have the following blocks.  The problem with this is it will not show if there is more than 3 inputs.  how can I have it automatically list every entry to one label?  I do not want to use a listpicker, I would like this to show on the screen.

--
Have you tried a ListView yet?

Also, if you are retrieving a list from TinyDB, ask for something that won't crash subsequent list lookup blocks if there's nothing there.

-- 
I have and I can not get it to automatically populate the list.

-- 
Maybe you can show us the blocks that store into TinyDB?

-- 
If you want to see what's in your TinyDB, you can use this utility from the Gallery ...

-- 
I sure can, here is what I have.

-- 
I believe your example for the utility does what I want, I will look at it closely and let you know.

-- 
I see in Screen1.Initialize you load ListView1.Elements from a single element list whose only element is the list you just got back from TinyDB and loaded into a List Picker?

That defeats the purpose of a ListView, cramming it all into slot 1, doesn't it?
It might as well be a label.

-- 
Yes it does put it all on one line.  I changed some things and the ListView will work and populate.  But if I have the screen "scrollable" checked then the ListView will not scroll. 

This is the current blocks.  I do not particularly like the look of the ListView, this is why I would like to be able to have it posted to a label.


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기