2016년 12월 26일 월요일

Extension Taifun Wifi


I'm new to the world of MIT App Inventor. I use your "Taifun Wifi" extension in my small application. 
Your extension works great. Thank you so much. I have a simple question. I use two screens. 
One for the application and the second for the connection parameters or I use "Taifun Wifi". 
Here's my problem: how to send a number from 1 to 60 using wifi. 

For the bluetooth there is the instruction "Call ClientBluetooth SendText" but not for "Taifun Wifi". 
How to do? It must be a silly question for you but I'm starting. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
The Wifi extension made by Taifun is not a Wifi equivalent of the Bluetooth client. It is there to find out some characteristicas of the Wifi network your phone is connected to. It does not support a communication protocol.

The first question i have: where do you want to send the numbers 1 - 60 to?
An Arduino board with Wifi shield, or another phone, or a PC, or??

-- 
Thank you for your interest in my problem. 

I dialogue with a Wifi module from Roving Network (Microchip RN171XV). I just have to transmit a series of numbers from 1 to 60 to a Microchip 18F4685 microprocessor on which the Wifi module (serial bus of the microcontroller) is connected. 
For my tests I use the program "RN Wifi" of Roving Network to send my numbers to the module wifi. 
All this works very well and this allowed me to finish my program listed Microchip. 
Now I have to finish my program on the Android side (MIT App Inventor) and that's where I need your help. 
In my program, I just have to transmit 2 characters (01, 02, 03, .......... 59, 60). 
That's why I was talking about bluetooth and this function "Call ClientBluetooth SendText".
Today, I can see the wifi networks available and choose the one that interests me.

I can attach the MIT app inventor that I created.
Do not hesitate to ask me questions

-- 
I removed your .apk
It is against forum guidelines to post an .apk, you may post an .aia however.

What you should try to do, is to communicate with your chip via a webbrowser on your PC. When you made sure that this works, you can write your app more easily.

Assuming your chip is similar to the ESP8266 Wifi, you could search this forum and find some examples that may help you.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기