2016년 12월 8일 목요일

How to use a serial printer?


Hi .. I'm developing a new appinventor app for bus ticketing to be installed on a pda that has a serial termic printer onboard.
I completed the composition of the ticket but I don't understand how to start the printer process: which appinventor object should I use?
Has anyone done something similar?

-- 
There is no AI2 object that will allow you to print directly to a hardware printer.


I do not believe any of the solutions posted apply to your serial printer but please look at the threads in the link above.   If you find something that works,
please let us know what.


-- 
Does the thermal printer have a BlueTooth interface?
How about WiFi?

-- 
The printer is on board the pda... But i have a java class to use for it... how can I integrate this class in appinventor project? Thx

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기