2016년 12월 8일 목요일

This was working...and then I changed something like selection index and so on.


I'm trying to use the listpick selection # to send a URL to the webViewer component, then hide one layout/unhide another.
It was working a while back, but I changed a bunch of things around (organizational/functional) and now it's just not doing much. Can't figure out why.


When I select the first option in the "viewFullListPick" listviewer, it's supposed to hide the listpicker and table and un-hide the webviewer and table. Currently it does nothing.
It's probably something simple, but nothing I've tried has worked.

-- 
Maybe you wanted to compare the SelectionIndex against 1, instead of the Selection?

"1" is an unlikely option to offer, since there must be more informative options?

-- 
I was both hopeful and afraid it was something as simple as that. I haven't tested yet, but it looks like you are definitely correct.

-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기