2016년 12월 15일 목요일

Re: Moving Silver AIA to Gold?


Did not import my silver project, I have an important project to import but gold gives a bug and says that it is not compatible

-- 
If you are importing a Silver app that has Vertical or Horizontal Scroll Arrangements, it will throw an error on import. You need save as in Silver and edit that copy first, to get rid of VSA or HSA. Then export and import.

-- 
I need another solution because I have 13 horinzontal or vertical layout, because the menu I made in layout and the transition of screens too, because not to pter that change the package name outside of appybuild I made the screens in layout using visible and visible visible False, it's all on one screen only the transition is by layout, everything I have is inside the layouts


-- 
It may be better to keep your app in SILVER instead of importing into GOLD


--
Let me know, can I access both? Because in the future I will write a new version in gold, because I found it interesting because I have some application that I can not import in silver made in the app inventor mit that the gold imported, so I am using both for now

-- 
Mainly now I have 800 user yet and 30% use daily but I had problem with admob, and I have to change the name of the application package to return to display ads


-- 
I always mention Appybuild for friends.


-- 
I just had a doubt, I have a xxx.yyy.xxx package in silverand I change it to xxx.yyyy, but the question is when I write it in gold with the name xxx.yyyy can I upgrade my app in the playstore? I know I need to import the key from silver to gold, have I already done a test updating the app made in silver and updating the same made in gold?


-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기