2017년 1월 10일 화요일

Can we make an app to press two button simultaneously for navigation


I have made a blimp which I want to control by bluetooth.So I needed an app that helps me to navigate my airship.So can I make an app in which I can press two buttons simultaneously to make two motors to move together forward or backward.?

--
see here

or alternatively


Scale Detector Extension by Hal: Adds a multitouch scale gesture detector to a Canvas.

The App Inventor Extensions are currently in testing. See the announcement for more information and read the App Inventor Extensions document about how to use an App Inventor Extension.

You have to use the extension test server together with the corresponding companion app. You can download the companion app from the Help menu - Companion information.

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기