2017년 4월 5일 수요일

Delete a row from Fusion Table


I am trying to delete a row in Fusion table using the ROWID and the appropriate command, but keep getting the 403 error message and of course the Row is not deleted.

Any idea for the root cause?

I suspect it is kind of authentication issue, but isnt it enough to use the corret *.p12 file, correct email and the table ID?

--
I am trying to delete a row in Fusion table using the ROWID and the appropriate command

DELETE FROM <table_id>{ WHERE ROWID = <row_id>}

but I am keep getting the 403 error message and of course the Row is not deleted.


Any idea for the root cause?

I suspect it is kind of authentication issue, but isnt it enough to use the corret *.p12 file, correct email and the table ID?

--
see here how to set up the service account correctly
See this doc for table setup and app example ...

-- 
Thank you both for your replies.

However, I just added a new screen to an application which already uses Fusion table. It already insert new row and reads data and all is working. I tried to add delete feature and looks like I made something wrong with authentication, that is why I raised this question

So I will be happy to know if one of you has something in mind

-- 

 It already insert new row and reads data and all is working. I tried to add delete feature and looks like I made something wrong with authentication
Show us a screenshot of each Designer Fusion Table Control in each Screen.

Also show us the blocks for your delete operation,
and the blocks you use to get the ROWID for the deletion.

Also show us a screen shot of the run time error.

And throw in an exported .aia for good measure, in addition
to all the screen shots.

-- 
my guess is, you forgot to share the table with the service account, see step 4.3 here

to follow the setup exactly and completely step by step most probably would solve the issue...

-- 
(doc added to Fusion Tables section of FAQ)

-- 



The pictures, are one of the design while it shows how the fusion control is defined, and the second one is the block which calls the delete command.
The error message received is as follows:

"403 Forbidden Daily limit for Unauthenticated Use Exceeded. Continue use requires signup"

-- 
Dont bother yourself anymore with that, I found what did I miss

I forgot to mark the "UseServiceAuthentication"

Thanks anyway for you both for your willing to help

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기