2017년 4월 20일 목요일

Google Fusion Tables


Hey i was wondering if anyone could help me with a question about Google fusion tables API. We are trying to use the google fusion tables API to create an events list that people can add events to, however we keep getting a 400 bad request parse error near 'https' line 1 position 12. Does it have something to do with the google fusion table URL? We followed the Pizza Party Tutorial in setting up the Fusion Table and code. I have attached images of our relevant code and the error messages we keep getting. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 





--
you are using the complete table url instead of only the table id in the query...
the table id is the highlighted part


-- 
Thanks Taifun! That was a really silly mistake to make. I really appreciate the response. I fixed it and can input data to the table now but it won't show up on the webviewer. I have set the webviewer to fill parent height and width, set the home url to the table url, called the webviewer home to the table url, and gave it plenty of time to load. The table is viewable in a browser (chrome) just not through the appinventor companion app on my tablet or on another phone I tried. I have attached some screenshots of the code and companion app. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 






-- 
Thanks Taifu! I really appreciate it. I corrected it and the data gets submitted to the fusion table now which I can access through a browser but it won't display through the webviewer. I set the webviewer home url to the fusion table url, used the call webviewer to go home when the screen initializes but nothing comes up even after a significant amount of waiting. Any insight into this? I posted some code below and tried to follow the pizza party tutorial as close as possible.




-- 
The fusiontable will be updated immediately, but the webviewer displays the published table. Google needs normally a few seconds to refresh the published table, therefore be patient to view the updated result in the webviewer
If you like to view the result immediately, use a SELECT statement to query your table and display it in App Inventor...

you could use this solution to display the result from the SELECT statement


-- 
Thanks for the answers Taifun! I really appreciate it. 

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기