2017년 7월 31일 월요일

search results for Creating my own TinyWebDB


see Lyn's guide here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/ KyySSkQnjvs/hnxrepJTCgAJ. Taifun. Trying to push the limits of App ...
those this mean i must create my own tinywebdb, because i hearded that creating a custom tinywebdb is free, but what i have read on google engine it ...
Sorry for delay respond for I having problems with firefox accessing the web (not able to load my working app anymore, error msg: blocky.js ....), I am using chrome instead . ... that's what you should expect. When you package and build the app, you are effectively creating a new app, with it's own TinyDB.
I do not use TinyWebDB, but probably this setup guide can help?
see the documentation Creating a Custom TinyWebDB Service. alternatively use a fusiontable, see the Pizza Party tutorial for a start. Taifun ...
My question is this, when I store the username and password list on tinywebDB should it be stored under 2 different tags? Ie Usernames under the ... When I create my own tinywebdb, do i store the usernames as such Tag Users, sm.
... the contact information for the business. Also, would using something like the MySQL Interface be better than creating my own TinyWebDB service?
hey guys, so i just completed tutorial the MakeQuiz and TakeQuiz in here which is using TinyWebDB component. i also already made my own custom ...
So I was wondering if it is possible of creating my own personal server(which is not tinywebdb) and use it in app inventor. Or if you guys have any ...
And i can't acces to my own link. U know how to get this done? thnaks. El lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015, 18:08:18 (UTC-4:30), Taifun escribió:.
for creating own tinywebdb python sdk is required ,i had already installed jdk on my windows 7 for different softwares, if i install Python SDK ,will there ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기