2017년 7월 31일 월요일

showing webpage problem. WebViewString not transfered to html?


Hi, I am trying to transfer data from App Inventor 2 to the included GoogleChart.Html file. 
When I test GoogleChart.Html with an external browser like Chrome all works fine ie using the string: 

GoogleChart.html?title=test&width=200&height=310

But when I show the same HTML file in AppInventor using WebViewString = ?title=test&width=200&height=310 I get no result?

My goal is to show the pie chart using data from AppInventor. 


--
1. There doesn't appear to be anything in your html that "gets" the webviewstring?

but don't think that would fix it.

What happens if you simply add your string onto the end of the url to the html file? That is how it works in Chrome, so no reason why the same should not apply ?

--
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...


To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

--
here an example of pie-chart, may be help to you...

--
super thanks! :o) looks useful.
I will try to use "var datos = window.AppInventor.getWebViewString(); " in my own script
 and if it's working then posting an example.

--
In this post with Google Chart...

--

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기