2017년 8월 1일 화요일

Alternative solution for Serial port profile of Bluetooth or BLE


I am trying to establish a stable connection between cellphone and dev kit, then send data via link as serial port. (The dev Kit supported BLE and Wifi right now.) My goal is to have some connection/communication between cellphone and dev kit similar as Serial port profile of BT or BLE. However, I ran into some issue due to unstable BLE connection which is tore down after 32sec always regarding if I keep sending data every 500ms. I will keep working on it, but meanwhile, I am just looking for another way to do similar functions? do you have any suggestion?

first thing comes to my mind which is to setup wifi connection and establish TCP connection between cellphone and Dev kit, so cellphone can send data to dev kit etc, but I did not see such blocks supported in AI2, and not sure how to do it? in other words, is there alternative to implement similar function?

--

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기