2017년 8월 1일 화요일

Fusion Table Looping problem


I'm a middle school student working on an app for a project. I need some help with my fusion table on Screen 1. It keeps looping after users create an account. Can someone help? I'm new to app inventor and have completed the Pizza Party tutorial. I got that to work, but am really stuck. 










--
after getting rows or inserting rows always the GotResult event will fire!
you could use a global variable (let's call it action) and set that variable to "GET" before getting rows and set that variable to "INSERT" before inserting rows
then in the GotResult event check that variable like this

if action = GET and username is available
then do the INSERT
else if action = INSERT
then display a message "user has been inserted successfully"

btw. you might want to reduce some redundancy...
for example why do you use 6 different global variables to store the same service account email address?

Store password hashes instead, my tools extension https://puravidaapps.com/tools.php can help you with a hash method... and during login, compare the password hash with the stored password hash in the database...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기