2014년 11월 28일 금요일

App inventor radio problem


I'm working in a radio station and i've been asked if i can do an android app for android users so they can listen live.
To be honest i know almost nothing, but with some tutorials i did a nice app android radio with app inventor.
But there is also a big problem i would say which i couldnt find any tutorial how to fix it.
If the radio is on, and i am getting a call and start a conversation or if i do a call while radio is on, the radio wont stop. so while i am talking on phone i also can hear live radio. And that is really annoying i can say. If someone can give me some advices would be awesome. with app inventor i use block editor.

-- 

yes, this is a "feature" of App Inventor Classic
you should use App Inventor 2 instead... App Inventor Classic will be switched off soon anyway...

--
Ok..but do you have an answer for my problem? an answer is what i need

--
sorry, there is no solution for App Inventor Classic, only for App Inventor 2

--
ok no problem, i can make radio in app inventor 2, but  can you pls tell me how to make radio stop when i'm talking on phone?

--
that goes automatically, so no exrta blocks needed

--
that dosent go automaticaly....i tried, and radio wont stop while talking on phone

--
I was talking about app inventor 2 and i tried it out, so it works on my phone with my app (still testing my app, have some other issues, but this works for me), when i call somebody or get called the music stops

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기