2014년 11월 28일 금요일

What are APP inventor limitation


I am new to APPinventor and have very limited knowledge in programming. 

I want to develop a very unique and special app (it is quite a big project I must say).  Can someone tell me if APPinventor is the good thing for me?

I want to develop an app with :
- a calendar linked to somekind of a diary (a place to enter notes and images).
- a drawing tool.
- a way to access the file directory (a place to consult txt. word and PDF files).

Can I do all that with APPinventor?

--
Sure... You can make your own diary, you can create your own calendar.  You can draw as well.  You can access files.

However, there ARE limitations.  App Inventor has a 5MB limit for its AIA files... Drawing is not extremely robust although you can do quite a bit with it.  Files are definitely accessible.

First, do the tutorials... they'll give you an idea of what things you can do, and how to do them.  The tutorials are located here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.

Also, read all of my tips in the links below:


--
WOW Thanks Enis,

I want to create a ''full and complete coaching'' app. 

When you say a limitation of 5Mb, you mean the entire app including all new entries (calendar, drawing or diaries)?

--
No, code blocks, components and assets.  Whatever gets added after the app is installed doesn't count.  Read the tips about the 5MB limit.

--
refer: search for What are APP inventor limitation

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기