2014년 11월 28일 금요일

including (any) google APIs in projects ( if possible some unitized&simple way)


at 1st) I need to include google Maps Android API & Places API - I haven't found that possibllllity in standard AI2 so I'm asking, would someone make some enhancement for that ( or maybe I could do it myself - but I don't know if I can achieve recently, definitely I could add some APIs but some unitized system divided to gorups by type of API????)  or it'd be better to decompile .apk of my project to java source code and then work with it. 

2nd) I also need that SQlte enhnacement (i know AILivecomplete have it - is it possible to merge it with that APIs enhancement?)   . To clearify it - I'm developing front-end of one 'service' for Android - the core of the app = user model, database.... are made in PHP ( later probably Ruby on Rails). so I need SQLite enhancement just for testing purpose   and to do some partial dump of the original DB (maybe some other reasons where I won't use PHP fro some simple querying from that DB) and of course those 2 API ( at least up till now) and also I need to operate push notifications ( isn't  that already included)

-- 

except of the push notification requirement you can do this already with App Inventor and the web component, also you can use the webviewer component together with some HTML/JavaScript logic inside your app.

See some examples here

Concerning your database question: are you aware, that SQLite is a local database inside the app? On your server you are running most probably a MySQL database! And you already can access a MySQL database from within App Inventor, see here https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php 

--
thanks, that's great. and for that push notifications I need it or is there any wokraround?

--

--
Ok I understand, but I want opposite - the places in my app (tehy're stored in database) would appear on google maps - that's all I need. The coordinates of my places are stored in that database and I want them to appear in that map based on taht coordinates ( maybe I'll save only the coordinates of that places in my app and photos and oher info'd be stored in google places) and as the map'd zoom out - the places'd cluster and as user'd zoom in the places'd appear separate.

--
Is THIS what you are looking for?

--
thanks, I've done that tutorial - but what I need is to display many locations at once - to be clear when user opens aplication - clicks on the button and google maps opens (that's done already). but I need to display places ( stored in the database) which are in the scope of the screen as the user zoom in/out it will display places accordingly. So basicaly app needs to check if the scope of the map changes and when it does it needs to 'calculate' which places are in the scope of the screen again. That database part is already done ( I'd do a partial dump of that DB based on tag= city,town,area) and it'll search trhu that dump if the place is on the screen. 
So all I need is : how to find if place is on the map( as the map is adjusting) and display it

--
Ok I'm switchin to java, anyway it'd be nice to include some unitized components for google API's mainly that most used related with geolocation, maps, places...

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기