2014년 11월 28일 금요일

Showing multiple API results


I have an app. It takes information from Google API such as Name of store and outputs the name on the app. Simple, right. However its just showing the same name over and over. 

Could anyone suggest to me how would I tailor my app to show multiple API results ? (general question). Does not matter what API you use. I just need to know about showing multiple results.

--
Could you post the relevant part of your blocks? As you describe it, I have no clue of what might be wrong.

--
Sure!

before running app











--
See above screenshot. Right now when I run it, it shows GanderMountain for Name 1 and GanderMountain for Name 2. Name 2 should be the next name on the json reponse,but its not. My guess is the problem lies with in the ParseGooglePlaceResults, but I might be wrong. I can't figure out what I need to do to fix it.

I used this example for reference(only)

--
A Multiple Choice Quiz: How to work with the advanced features

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기