2014년 12월 15일 월요일

{AppToMarket} pre-requisites for AppToMarket v.4

Hi, I am getting errors when running both runMeWindows_v40.bat  and  AppToMarket_v4.0.jar .   What are the pre-requisites?  I have Java 6 (32-bit) standard edition installed on a Win7 x64 computer.  Do I need a newer version of Java Runtime or Java VM, or the full Java SDK?  Apologies for this simple question, but I could not find this anywhere in this forum.

My purpose for installing this is the following: 

I developed a simple prototype app using AI which fits nicely on a smartphone, now I would like test this on a 10 inch Samsung tablet.  Based on what I read, I need to use the AppToMarket to tweak dpi/resolution settings to the app can work on any device, then repackage the APK... If I am out to lunch on this, some guidance would be helpful here

Thanks for providing this great tool and forum,



You'll need Java 7 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기