2014년 12월 15일 월요일

SEEKING SUPPORT

I'm having trouble actually accessing the course! The lessons won't load. 

I have one app created that I was ready to test; but I was also not able to figure out how to 'test' it properly (tried .apk file)

Would anyone be able to guide me in the right direction? :)



to test all you need to do is go into your project from the developer or blocks screen, click "connect" and choose AI companion(an additional download from the google play store) after that is running on your mobile device/tablet, just scan the QR code that comes up and wait for it to sync to your device, or input the 6 digit code and click (on your device) the button that says connect with code.  The anything you change while building is reflected on your mobile device display, or you can just run the code from the phone/tablet.



You can test "live" by clicking on the Connect Menu, and choosing Emulator... Your program should load on the stock emulator.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기