2014년 12월 1일 월요일

Bluetooth error 507


I'm trying to connect my Xperia P to arduino via Bluetooth (HC-05). But when I select my HC-05 device I get a "507 Unable to connect" error.
I have thought i made a mistake but i checked everything and i think my code is ok, and it is very simple (it is attached in this post).
If I'm using other apps on google store i can connect to my device, so it is working
Is there something i have to know with compatibility or else?
Now I'm using an Xperia P with Android 4.1.2.



--
see this screenshot about how to connect correctly

--

Thank you for your answer but this is not useful for my problem. I still have this issue.
I want to know if this is a bug of App Inventor  or if I'm usning it in a wrong way.

--
well, first of all you should connect correctly...
and if you still get error 507, just try again or do a test using another device
see also these threads: search results for bluetooth 507

--
I'm trying in every possible way. I'm using another app called ArduDroid and with it i can connect easily. So i don't think my cell is not able to connect, i think i have a problem with the app.
I'm following your instructions and i have read all those thread on your link but it still not works.

--
THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME. WHY ?????

--
I can't understand what you mean. Where is the problem, please?

--


댓글 1개:

  1. is the lable might be showing you that it is connected??i used the same code and put a if else loop for checking its connectivity and it was not working

    답글삭제