2014년 12월 1일 월요일

Download Data from App into Word Processor

First off, I am a very novice self-taught programmer so no big words please =-)

I have created an app that collects information such as notes (text), photos, geotags, etc. I have figured out how to collect the information with the app and how to store it in a TinyDB. What i would like to do is download that info into a format for printing preferably in a word processing type document. I realize I can't do this with Microsoft Word, but I can't figure out how to transfer data from my app to the Google Documents on the My Drive. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.



Two simple ways:

1) email the text\ or image to yourself
2) use your device as a media device and read the files on your Android with Windows Explorer.

or query the forum for other ideas ; You could  search in the forum using the Search for topics box to the right of the colorful google at the top of this page  with terms like   Google Drive   google spreadsheet        transfer images    etc.   

More complex:
One of the users here has some complex examples (some are not free) ....http://puravidaapps.com/tutorials.php      of ways to communicate with Google products..that can be accessed from your PC..


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기