2014년 12월 9일 화요일

Number Guessing Game Help App Inventor Noob


I'm having some issues figuring out how to save what someone inputs in a text box. I want to create a variable for their response to a question, but I can't figure out how exactly I do that. I need to be able to call on this variable later.

--
Create a global variable, and set the variable to the textbox text... Below is in a button click...


--
I'll still need them to type more stuff into the text box after the first response. So how will I be able to save each individual answer like the persons name and later on they'll be setting parameters. Will I need multiple text boxes?

--
Please do the tutorials first... You clearly need to get a little experience in the basics...

The tutorials are located here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials

--
Thanks for the help with the variables!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기