2014년 12월 9일 화요일

Random Integer Help

I'm asking for the user to input a max number. I'm saving this input as a variable. I want to be able to make another variable where it picks a random integer from 1 to whichever number they choose. Although, I get an error when I try to put the global variable of the number they choose into the max part of the 
"random integer from 1 to (inputting variable here)". The variable can't be put into the definition, so I'm not exactly sure how to get around this. Help would be appreciated!



The variable can't be put into the definition, so I'm not exactly sure how to get around this.
you will have to get the random integer in an event, e.g. after button click

first do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.htmlto learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기