2014년 12월 9일 화요일

What happened to the Tablet option on the test instance site?

I went to go back to working on a project that I had set for tablet and now I see that option is gone again. I didn't see any news about changing it or I missed it somewhere. What's the status of this? Now If I dare go in and edit I'll have to re-size all the buttons, etc. in order to make things work again.



We pulled back the tablet option because of a problem.  We're revising that now, and there should be a test system up in a couple of days on ai2-test that works for tablets.   So wait a few days 
and  watch for it.  And please send feedback on it.  We'll post a note to the forum when it's released.



Ok so its been over a week now. You mentioned yourself only a couple of days. The problem this presents to me is that I can't work on my project without re-sizing / rearranging the objects. Why couldn't you have just left that version up and running UNTIL you made your changes? It worked fine for me.

Sorry to sound so pointed but this is holding me up...  :-(



Don, why not get a copy of Eclipse or Android studio and do yourself a favor.j The wizards are attempting to do great things and it is taking longer than anticipated.   Why not make a donation to MIT to help with the costs of free software in AI2 so they can hire more Development staff  or start helping the effort by visiting here:  http://appinventor.mit.edu/appinventor-sources/  

Just continue as you are.... from all appearances, this is not going to be as fantastic as you hope and may be months away.   Really.


Enhancements will be available as they are available.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기