2016년 11월 26일 토요일

Search with filter (Inventor x Fusion Tables app)


Hello :)

My name is Felipe, excuse my English because I am not native.

I would like you to help me with a project. How do I create a filter-filtered search in the Inventor app from my Fusion Table? I researched in several places, but I could not learn.

For example, a product table with type, color and price, that I can filter in the app inventor products of color blue and price "x".

Thank you,

Felipe

-- 
send a SELECT statement to the table like this
SELECT * FROM <tableid> WHERE product = 'blue' AND price = 100

Taifun

-- 
Hello Taifun,

Thank you very much for your return. From your answer seems like a very easy solution, but I still have difficulties. I have had the freedom to contact https://puravidaapps.com and contact you. I hope you can help me.

Regards,
Felipe

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기