2016년 11월 26일 토요일

share image with text for facebook


Hello the boys, for the interested to share image with message text on facebook !! I find an intelligent solution !!! Yoohooo !!! But in exchange if you please pleas help me to send an image to my google drive! step by step ! Because I am very nil in programming language on all the part of the secret id and interface drive, in addition I want the solution to recover the link after sending this image, In short: if anyone can present a tutorial with pictures or video I would be very happy! I thank you the app inventorssss !!! (I apologize for language fote I use google translation)

 partagefac1.png
 partagefac2.png

-- 
thank you for using my screenshot extension https://puravidaapps.com/screenshot.php

if anyone can present a tutorial with pictures or video I would be very happy

see here

Taifun

-- 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기